Forthcoming Special Issues
Special Issue: Cardio-Oncology
The Special Issue Guest Editors welcome the submission of original research (including systematic review) articles addressing any aspect of this topic, including:
- Incidence, aetiology, prediction and/or prevention of cardiotoxicity related to cancer treatment, especially in diverse groups of patients
- Fundamental research into mechanisms of cardiotoxicity and cardioprotection
- Bench-to-bedside translational research in cardio-oncology
- Approaches to better management of cardiovascular health for people living with and beyond cancer
- Health care education and developing models of care and service delivery.
For advice on potential suitability of any proposed manuscript, please contact Ann Gregory, Commissioning Editor, in advance of submission at [email protected]
For general guidelines on the appropriate preparation of manuscripts please visit the journal’s website. Manuscripts will be subject to peer review.
Please submit your paper to Heart, Lung and Circulation www.journals.elsevier.com/heart-lung-and-circulation via Editorial Manager, indicating that it is intended for this special issue (SI) by selecting “SI:CARDIOONCOLOGY 2023” as Article type.
2021 Impact Factor*
*2021 Journal Citation
Reports, Clarivate Analytics
A/Prof Aaron Sverdlov, University of Newcastle, Newcastle, Australia
Professor Liza Thomas, University of Sydney, Sydney, AustraliaDr Mark Nolan, Editorial Fellow, Baker Heart and Diabetes Institute, Melbourne, Australia
Professor A. Robert Denniss
Deadline for submissions
1 FEBRUARY 2023
VISIT THE JOURNAL HOMEPAGE